Saturday, June 28, 2008

What Does A Lifetime Fitness Membership Cost?

At the bottom of the barrel for new adventures

.
Seeking lantern


him live!

This country is a wish of the mind, a tomb cons.

In my country, tender evidence of spring and birds are preferred for poorly dressed distant goals.
The truth awaits the dawn next to a candle. The glass window is neglected. What matters to the attention.
In my country we do not question a man moved.
There is no shade on the boat capsized malignant. Hello
sentence, is unknown in my country.
We borrow only what can go up.
There are leaves, many leaves on the trees of my country.
The branches are free to have no fruit.
We do not believe in the good faith of the victor.
In my country, thank you.

(Rene Char, The Matinaux )
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment