Saturday, December 5, 2009

Guinness Branded Dog Collar

Patent and Cossins

Cossins bulk:

- I'm signing session for the joys of motherhood with Elise Gravel this afternoon (Saturday) from 14h to 16h, at the Bookstore Verdun (4150 Street Wellington , Verdun). If you're around, come out!

- You've seen the last webisode of the Chronicles? One of my favorites. It adapts the text "The books érotixes unworthy of Mother," appeared there very, very long . And also, it will disseminate a compilation episodes from the first season on TV Radio-Canada, Monday, December 7 at 19.30. You can save me, Grandma? (By the way, the website webisodes Chronicles of an unfit mother won a prize Boomerang! Congratulations to the team!)

- Still in the theme of WebTV, do not miss the capsules Father Hen-Jean-Thomas Jobin . It's really very funny, and besides, it puts a father in the Spotlight! Yeah, girls!

- Once again, I am the spokesman super-mega-official Great Literary Awards Archambault, recognizing an author of young talent and a writer chosen by the public from an impressive team of writers, as said in Greek restaurants. I'll blog about it on Side Blog from Monday to come. Meet you there Monday!

- Otherwise, on a personal level, well, it's going pretty well, thank you to inform you. Especially since ... But oops, no time to mildly, is the anniversary of Father unworthy tomorrow, should I start my makeup right away if I want to be nice to go dancing!

Bon weekend, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment