Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I Have A Lump Full Of Pus On My Gum

Thursday, 3 June two thousand and ten thirty

Life, beautiful ... A bathtub filled with warm water, a Playmobil pirate ship, a super giant Scrooge and the life ahead. Today I received an email with a link of Sisyphus:
Complicating the crisis? You talk, a child of 4 years to understand.
So I'll see and read. Informative course ... But then, the pirates attacked the boat, Donald is in love with Daisy, I hear the slow plic plic regular dripping tap as a melody ... It is too early, too early to abandon the pirates or playing Scrooge and try to understand this crisis. He has nine years she was four years old. They are old enough to understand. But I do not want them to understand it ... not right away. One day maybe one day ... or ever. They must first understand how the solar system, how a bike is in balance, how to ride without holding the handlebars, how free the princess who is attached to the mast of the boat ... How nice to be a pirate but have look mean ... they must first understand the basics. The crisis, we'll see later ... and I hope never. Tomorrow in crisis!
Rattlesnake wintering

0 comments:

Post a Comment