Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sony Dvp Sr200p Multiregion

moral lesson






---

- there's dishonor to be a coward?

Because I'm more of a coward, barring accidents (but not "face" to the accident).
Well, I do not want to magnify the loose, or overwhelm them, I get information that's all.
Attention admit my cowardice is not a heroic act, not in my backyard!
is why I will not say how I am a coward, it's already embarrassing enough.
On reflection, I do not know a statue of a coward, coward, famous and loved.
The difficulty is that the streets, cafes, homes, factories are full of courage.
In fact, most people feel brave, and think the other (me) loose.
And they're right!
In sum, this is exactly the opposite of what I think, really.


- Indolence is my passion?

But, on reflection, I am perhaps more selfish coward, or both. These are virtues
(?) That I did not have to grow, as it has blue eyes or brown, I'm a selfish
violent, brutal, uncompromising, and completely loose. Each is what it is, I do not want to
advocate for them, or these, the sloth is my passion, I have nothing against
same courageous and generous hearts, except perhaps their din, ostentation
is always suspect (I'm ostensibly without ostentation).

there dishonor to be cowardly and selfish? In any case, there is nothing to brag about.
But what exactly is this award important? The honor goes sometimes this stuff in
where one wonders what he has been taken. The honor, like freedom, justice
(like love?), Is one of those words that everyone thinks
to understand without explanation. This is a personal concept is applied to the universe
without worrying too much about the result (as I understand it perfectly, it's so exhausting if not).
is a fair word, it proclaims, and we put what we want in, or before, and we say "crime of honor
" as if it were possible, compatible. The only honor that I know is that
to go to someone who believed the loss. It does not lose his honor, his dignity
, you are a victim of looks twisted, distorted thoughts, people who want
twisted you twist too.

Nobody is totally
this or that, sometimes I go over my cowardice, it must be
courage, overcome his jitters for a moment (no courage without jitter), then I get up and brush my
teeth, sometimes even I manage to take the subway to buy food,
a pair of shoes, and large evening I went into a café, and then I get drunk so
courage and freedom, beer and cognac, conversation and silence, light and
blindness (I know the morning will find me in wreck on a landing on a couch in a
bed, but there are accustomed to, it saw the other morning, he will hear me swear that I will not again,
the bathroom will not see me on TV and humming all day).







0 comments:

Post a Comment