Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Brent Corrigans Muvies

Rimouskoquins, Rimouskoquines

I'll be home by yourself in a few days for the Book Fair being held this week in your beautiful area ( which would be better if the Captain was open Lobster year, because I cried when I went last October and it was closed, but let's move on, I'm not one to dwell on the shocking events that caused me a terrible pain No, it is not my kind )! Here

my schedule for the show, as presented in my Google Calendar (0n knows so far, I have no secrets for you):


Well, when I say "no secret" I lie to you maybe a little. I have a little secret, though. This is again because of Elise, and also because others who do not want I reveal their names here, I will respect that wish as a good moral person I am. But here is still a hint:

is super top secret stuff like, then do not push, you know nothing more before the release of the next issue of Zinc .

(Oups.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment