Monday, November 2, 2009

Do Dvr Count Toward Programing

Preview, preface Joys of Motherhood (nose hair), which are now available in bookstores!

(And do not forget launch next Monday! )

***

Good, good, good. I hear you grumble.

What? Another book about motherhood? I barely time to glance "Mom, understand my cry" and "Nutrition for your child in 182 steps obsessive." And now they offer me an essay on the joys of motherhood. I'm exhausted, on the verge of panic, I feel like I'm gonna break, I, I, I ... bouhouhouhou!

Well yes. There.

That's why you NEED this book. You have a baby, and therefore you need help. And since we can not prepare dishes or offer you to keep your little monster (do not dream), we decided to offer psychological help quite trivial but nevertheless valuable.

This book is motherhood in all its absurd and through her extravagant adventures. That's hilarious therapy. In addition, there's pictures. That means you can pass to your child so that he dazzled the slime coat wisely while you have a coffee with a girlfriend.

This book, my dear friends, is in-dis-pen-sa-ble.

Moreover, in this connection, an anecdote: Martha Nielsburger, St. Augustine (Florida), has not obeyed the instructions of my email that advised him to buy this book Fifteen copies to the offer his pregnant girlfriend. Result of his carelessness? A succession of events cruel: Martha forgot her cereal on the counter and had to eat all soft, it was the wrong number by calling his mother and she had to get up at night to go pee. And to survive motherhood, her friends had to sign their breast milk, a pact with the devil.

Do not like Martha. Adopt this book and cherish it as your own child because he is your open door on drolleries inherent in motherhood and her loving universe.

(Naked to the ovaries.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment