Friday, November 19, 2010

Best Thermos Insulators

here I know clowns





I know


That is what will happen one day, I walk on the sidewalk of a city,
a big city, regardless shine or not, morning or evening,
not go my usual, I may be shopping in a bag, a box
peas, bread, I will look more or less bystanders ,
the busy, just my thoughts, just watch where I walk, and
extraordinarily beautiful woman come to me, she came out,
smiling, I know that beautiful woman one day stop me on the sidewalk,
is normal, it will be here, happy to see me, she will speak to me, I look at it too,
as happy to see her, and I will listen carefully, damn she is beautiful, beautiful
, and to me, his attention will be mine, I'm someone she found, she would have
recognized in the street on the sidewalk, I will be a Obviously, his voice, and her perfume
will also evidences wonderful, and nothing surprises me, everything will
in clarity, then, when calm and confidence I take his hand, so then
Death take me with her, and I will never fear again.





0 comments:

Post a Comment