Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sample Program For Debut

Make me laugh

You've seen the last webisode Chronicles of an unfit mother? One entitled "How often should I rotate his tongue again?"

If you have not seen, I recommend it. Not only is it very funny, but it also shows, in all its glory, the work of screenwriting that Miryam Bouchard conducted. Indeed, when I wrote the original blog entry , July 21, 2006, I left an open question. Specifically, I had not said how we responded to eldest daughter asked me what it meant to "Go back". Faced with this blatant act of cowardice, Miriam did not hesitate: she has invented. And the result is a tribute worthy of Father ...



*** Hey, speaking of Mother webisodes unworthy, a spectacular course has been taken this week: more than 10,000 fans on their Facebook page ! To see this, I feel grateful mood. First to you all for being there! Then Father unworthy to that in the last few miles, has valiantly twisted an arm to colleagues and to their sweethearts to get them to go without. Honey, you're the best! And thank you also on Radio-Can and Jimmy Lee, because they were not there, I never thought of doing it myself, Web TV, you never ask if you prefer reviews written or on screen, and Marie-Hélène Thibault never got the part of his life. ;-) ***



Finally, two to three words on Baby. Who settles down, but still the same, basically, as evidenced by these few slices of life:

Baby, "Mom, make me laugh."
MI: "Hello, my name is Pee-Poo-Proutte and I stink! "
(Silence)
Baby:" It makes me not laugh. "
MI:" Well, you're out of your anal phase? "
Baby" AHAHAHAHAHAH! "

*

baby: "Mommy, make me laugh."
MI: "Uh, I ... I am a shrimp that lives in panties? "
(Silence)
Baby:" No. "
(whereupon I banged his head on the corner of the table, picking up a pencil.)
Baby: "AHAHAHAHAHAH!"

*

Elder Daughter and I. " AHAHAHAHAH !"
Baby: "No. It makes me not laugh. "

*

Baby at daycare (packed) of Eldest Daughter: "Mamaaaan why your mouth it smells REALLY BAD? It smells like a fart ... funny clown! AHAHAHAHAHAH!"
Childcare crowded "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"
MI: "No. It makes me not laugh."

0 comments:

Post a Comment