Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Scorpio Male Loses Interest

Thursday, 8 April two thousand and ten

I hate this crisis ... finally. Unfailingly. Continuously. Much. Continue ... to make coloring in the middle of the night on behalf of a client victim of the crisis also appears to work and who has divided its fares by two (EDF or GDF but not ...), I continue successive layer of yellow saffron, golden yellow and yellow ocher. Between each layer, a cigarette (yes I know, if I stopped, I would be substantial savings, but it seems - well that's what we said that we should never quit in times of crisis if we take the dare dare acalmie back when!). In short, a layer of yellow, a cigarette out the window, etc ... Outside is a brand new gray Mercedes pulls double-parked under my window, two types leaving noisily. The passenger urine between two cars and the driver on the door of his own car. Piss on his Mercedes! ... It is breathtaking. A discussion followed on: "When Chuis really drunk ... raahhh damn ... ... I too want to pee! ". I close the window, this is too much for me ... Above my head a little girl cries every twenty minutes because it hurts his throat. She angina. so I can link layers of yellow, cigarettes and hugs for pain ... I hate this crisis ... assiduously. Perpetually. ... Forever Tomorrow in crisis!
Rattlesnake wintering

0 comments:

Post a Comment