Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sharp Pain In Hand Around The Thumb

Sunday, 11 April two thousand and ten

Petit calculation completely stupid: how did I spent on cigarettes since my first cigarette in hiding in the toilet of college? First cigarette that burns infects the throat and dizzy ... then we start the next day. Always so disgusting ... but by dint of hard to get better following, to sublime. And today I made this silly little calculation. Well, at the same time is Sunday, I already had a nap, French toast, extended two of laundry machines, painted some twenty wooden blocks for the job ... So I could allow me a few minutes absurd right? How? Eh, what? Forty Euro 1150! I hear him do "Ahhhhhh!" and other "Ohhhhhhh!", others more prolix "Ahhhhh fuck yeah!" ... Well, I must admit, it does not even move me. In fact, I do not care royally. What's done is done ... I issue just a little "Hmm ..." without special intonation. Because they were delicious ... well not all agree. But I appreciated very much. Especially those who calmed a good cry, which accompanied a good crisis of laughter or a great glass of wine, which kept me company during a lengthy wait on the platform of a station or before a silent phone ... The clouds accompanied both good and bad moments of my life, then yes, I care less what it could cost me. I could also do the math of how much I have spent with my therapist or pairs of shoes before my therapist ... or chocolate bars, beyond the phone plan, etc. But ... there I have no time, I have a chili cook and I must first find the recipe. Tomorrow in crisis!
Rattlesnake wintering

0 comments:

Post a Comment