Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Height Of Collimation Example

Grandma, my hair, and you Leucan

You see the lady in pink in the photo? She is beautiful, right? This is my grandmother Teresa. She died of cancer in 1993.

I loved my grandmother. Unconditional love, it was her. When I was tired of living with Grandpa and Grandma unworthy, I said "I want to go to grandma!" I did my small suitcase and my mother (not very disturbed, to be honest) would take me back. I think if I close my eyes I can almost smell the back of his neck.

few years before she died, Grandma had breast cancer and it was based. We, his grandchildren, we thought that was over his illness, and could forget the great fear that Grandma died. But no. The cancer returned and he has ceded its place. Hey, I think I also remember the smell cancer ... Sweet and treacherous.

During the last weeks of his life, the family members took turns at his bedside to help him eat his meals. I recall the last time I spoke to him: it was my watch, so I had visited the hospital to dinner time. Upon arriving, I saw one of my uncles was already there. "Well, you came too?" In fact, it was I who was wrong day. I should go the next day but saw me arrive, my grandmother exclaimed "You came! The good Lord heard my prayers!" We chatted about everything and nothing, my studies of God (Sister unworthy and I, we really wanted her to tell us once the other hand, if God was a man or a woman that the was a good laugh). The next day, the day of my "real" guard tower, when I arrived at the hospital, my grandmother was unconscious. She died a few days later. It's my stupidity I was able to talk to him one last time.

I often think about my grandmother. I regret that it has not been unworthy father and my daughters. In fact, if I was an actress and I had to cry for a role, it's my grandmother I would think, because I miss her greatly.

Then yesterday morning I was on the subway. I saw the ad for the challenge of Leucan Shaved Head. I thought about my grandmother, and I thought "what it should be when it comes to our child?" And I decided, like that of participate in the challenge. June 10, Bzzzz! I spend to mow! I set myself a goal of $ 10 thousand in donations. It's much, but it would be so great to do it! We can even make online donations, it's too easy. (Note that I also commandeered the contents of the piggy bank Elder Daughter - more noble than a pizza ;-))

Many thanks to all who participate. I promise to post a video of my extreme makeover online ... question you have for your money!

Good day to you all, and health!

PS If people prefer to donate by check rather than via my profile on the site Leucan , send me a message caroline.all @ gmail.com so that I give you my address. Cheques should be made on behalf of Leucan, but I'm the one who collects and then sends them a form of fundraising. (Translation: so make an online donation ;-))

***

up.: Thanks to everyone who donated to my Profile Leucan today! I complete the first 10% of my goal by making myself a gift ... and I return to the topic in the coming days, you throw some challenges it will be impossible to resist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment