Monday, May 10, 2010

Us Visa Restamping H1b

Chronicle disheveled

Mother unworthy - Look at your mother, honey. June 10, I'm going to shave his head for children with cancer!

Elder Daughter - Hum. Yes. It's ... is nice. But you know, I do not think that having his head shaved, either really will suit the style that best ...

unworthy Mother - But ... it does not matter, that ... I do it for a good cause ...

Elder Daughter - You'll still spend the summer with a haircut a little ... ugly. It might have been better if you do it in winter, you know, to be able to put a hat?

unworthy Mother - ...

Elder Daughter - but good. It's really a nice gesture, I guess.

***

Mother unworthy - Look at your wife, dear! On 10 June, I'm going to shave his head for children with cancer!

Father unworthy - Awesome.

Mother unworthy - For a good cause ... and it pushes ... and I'll wear hats ...

Father unworthy - You're not telling me permission now? ( Translation: "Assume." )

unworthy Mother - No, no ... ( Translation: "Mautadine, I'll do first." )

***

Mother unworthy - Look at your mother, baby. On 10 June I'm going to shave his head for children with cancer!

Baby - On 10 June, it's my birthday?

Mother unworthy - No.

Baby - Ah. ( Translation: "Okay." )

Mother unworthy - but it's going to be special anyway! Mom has more hair on your head!

Baby ( with an initial enthusiasm ) - I'll be there when you're going to shave them?

Mother unworthy - Yes!

Baby ( frankly exalted ) - Is it going to be me who'll shave?

Me - No.

Baby - Ah.

***

Father unworthy - My mom will send us a check for $ 150 Begique. Hundred dollars for Leucan and fifty dollars for the girls bought something.

Elder Daughter and Baby - Yay!

Mother unworthy - You tell your mother that the girls want to make a donation to Leucan.

Elder Daughter and Baby - Aaah ...

*** Good

otherwise and girls. al. , I dug my brains to make hair loss even more interesting for you. I offer a simple but extraordinary to you (be careful with capital letters):

If you make a donation of $ 5 * or more on my profile Leucan , I mailed this BEAUTIFUL BOOKMARK designed by none other than the wonderful ELISE GRAVEL !


Moreover, the reverse of the bookmark will be autographed by the whole family UNFIT (including Jean-Louis XXX - I do not ask him, but he will say YES!)

Simply make a donation and send me your mailing address caroline.all @ gmail.com. Generous for the first time, do not worry, this offer SENSATIONAL also applies to those who have already donated.

PS (as well do it) And if I reach $ 5 000 this week, I write a column UNPUBLISHED on an episode of my family life I had until then refused to share with you.

(* The minimum is that the donation still exceeds the cost of a little stamp and envelope. ;-))

***

Here! It's all for now. I'll keep you posted for other milestones of my challenge Leucan (eg, went to $ 7000, shoot me singing "Mama the finest in the world" in a Karaoke and become the laughing stock of YouTube). Good week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment