Monday, May 24, 2010

Racoon Proof Trash Cans

ticket when I did not ask for money!

Crazy, huh? Yes, I still participates in the Shaved Head Challenge and yes, you can always bet on underwear Jean-Louis XXX or get autographed bookmark if I make a donation, in addition to being entitled to my eternal gratitude. But I'm not here today to ask you some money. Crazy, huh? "There's a pogne !" You tell yourself in good Quebecois shown. French girlfriends are wondering, they, "what's the scam c'te time, name of a caribou?"

You are strong girls. (And you too, guys, even if it was my father who is the strongest.)

I ask you to vote! Chronicles of an unfit mother are nominated for the WebTV Festival of La Rochelle, in the category Web humor - which I am delighted, as it is supposed to be very funny. To vote, go here you and you click with enthusiasm undisguised on the number "5".

And the most wonderful thing in asking you to vote for the Mother of webisodes unworthy, I do not require you to swear loyalty for eternity and beyond. I encourage you instead to go flutter according to your desires and your solidarity, and to issue a memo to all the wonderful artists who are nominated in all categories. I also invite you in particular to take a turn in the Web tab fiction , Quebec where several works are in the running.

***

Regarding of donations is , we made $ 4000! It's exhilarating, my head spins, I am again and again and again, double or nothing, dead or alive. So tomorrow, I will ask you for money. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment