Sunday, May 16, 2010

What Color Goes With Burgundy Carpet

Head Injuries

MI - You know, Baby, when I'm going to shave the hair , they will grow back white!

Baby - Invalid? Like a granny?

MI - Yes!

Baby - Is it that I can call you Grandma?

MI - Uh, well, it is rather your children call me Grandma ... Baby

- BUT I DO NOT WANT ME BABY PAAAAAS!

MI - I understand, darling. But then, what are the children of your big sister call me Grandma.

Baby - But I call Thee VEUUUUUX GRANNY!

MI - Well, okay, Lord. you can call me Grandma.

Baby, traumatized, whining - BUT I WANT YOU STAY STILL MY MÈÈÈÈÈRE!

MI - But ... well, okay, okay! You can call me Mom AND Mamie. It suits you, right?

Baby - Yes.

MI - Here.

Baby - And you can call me Ariel, Dorothy, and I'll be your baby dog.

MI - ( Sigh.)

***

MI, unworthy to Papi - Well, I'm going to shave the head on June 10 You must make me a gift.

Papi unworthy - You're not already shaved?

MI - Ben here! What about my head right now? Spaghetti?

Papi unworthy - I thought it was a wig. I thought you had already shaved and you did not assume.

MI, traumatized, whining - My hair looks like a perruuuuuque!

***

MI at Girlfriend - Well, I'm going to shave the head on June 10 You must make me a gift.

Pal - Huh? I thought he should be given AFTER shave your head, to be sure that you will not change his mind en route.

MI, sotto voce - I reach it ever, fucking goal.

***

Barber MI - Yes ... yes ... I understand ... We took the opportunity ... We did that once ... And then you have a beautiful skull ... It's going very well go and become ... ( look that goes in the top right of the typical rapper ) And then, very short hair, it'll be good for you, give it personality ... It was after, in between, this will be hard ... You'll spend the winter a little sad ... But with a little more makeup, you should be fine ... And then it will grow back, eh? ... ( smile of pity )



*** Anyway, the girls (and everyone else) to keep you informed of my challenge Shaved Head in six words: sometimes, people will not understand.

But never mind, we have fun anyway! Indeed, back in a few days, there will be a draw that should tickle your nostalgic memories of the fiber as it involves two people who are dear to you: 1. Jean-Louis XXX, and 2. the panties of Jean-Louis XXX.

Poile yours, Mother

unworthy

0 comments:

Post a Comment