Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mac Full Coverage Foundation

Thursday, 6 May two thousand and ten

The scene is very simple: a Mercedes Benz gray metal, a one way street close enough, a bus filled with exhausted workers hurry to go home and me at the window with a cigarette making scrolls and enjoyment of life. It is eight o'clock. The Mercedes pulls up in double file (as I am only a poor girl, I do not specify the model, but I'm pretty proud to have already recognized the brand), two types come out (for those who read post from Thursday, 8 April two thousand and ten, they are the same two idiots pissed on their Merco). They fly direct to coffee "lounge" on the corner, leaving the car in the middle of the road. The bus arrives and of course it can not happen. My cigarette is completely burnt so I threw it (like a real man ... with a flick of the end of major projects that the cigarette away, far away, so I trained and now I can do ...) and I close the window. But the double glazing can not stifle the horn accidentally on the bus. Twenty-thirty, the horn still roared ... then falls silent. I cast a glance at the window: the bus driver commits a third between the car and the sidewalk. The right mirror of the Mercedes was sprayed! Workers will finally return home ... phew! Twenty-one hours: the mirror is always in the middle of the road, it looks like a poor little dead bird. It's sad to cry. I look on the internet the price of a Mercedes Benz mirror: 279 euros plus installation! It will be expensive to drink ... Twenty-two hours, another cigarette, scrolls and other delights of life. Retro is still on the floor but there is one small change: both have returned and are now laying the plastic wrap on the left rear door. Someone blew up their glass. Increasingly expensive this drink at the bar "lounge" on the corner ... I have not the courage to look at the price of a window in "care-care-repair-ice-ice-replace" on the net. Tomorrow in crisis!
Rattlesnake wintering

0 comments:

Post a Comment