Wednesday, May 12, 2010

O. G. Mudbone Biography

Thanks!

Thank you all for your donations! You can continue! ;-) A word

to say to all those who sent me their address to receive the bookmark that I note everything well, even if I do not respond to messages. I will make the bookmarks after June 10, when the fundraising period is over, according to the quantity needed, and I'll post them with love and gratitude. :-)

For those who do not know what I mean:

If you donate $ 5 * or more on my profile Leucan , I mailed this beautiful bookmark designed by none other the wonderful Elise Gravel !


Moreover, the reverse of the bookmark will be autographed by the entire family unworthy (including Jean-Louis XXX - I do not ask him, but he'll say yes)!

Simply make a donation and send me your mailing address caroline.all @ gmail.com. Generous for the first time, do not worry, this sensational offer also applies to those who have already donated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment