Monday, May 10, 2010

Lost My Hampton Bay Remote

deux Tuesday, May 11 thousand ten

T'es which side you? That of the oppressed? Oppressors? Victims? Executioners? Martyrs? Torturers? Whose side are you in? ... Unemployed? Workers? Do we really have to choose sides? Do we really need to be a blue elephant thrown into the street, the garbage, congestion? Because in the end it becomes bulky, no? No. I will not choose to camp, I'll stay Me: with a practice of sending checks in the five years to come (future?) and an airline ticket from Paris to New York for a start in a few days ... I'm living in the two camps, and that's it. I am neither oppressor nor oppressed, neither victim nor executioner, I'm alive and that's not bad (even if it hurts). Tomorrow in crisis!
Rattlesnake wintering

0 comments:

Post a Comment