Monday, May 24, 2010

Prom House Rentals In The Hamptons

Tuesday 5 May two thousand and ten

"The food is of love. "chicken, fish ... all that is love. I am a little troubled at the slogan painted on a car traveling junk food. Yet I understand the words, my English does is not too bad. But when I translate these three words, I do not understand the meaning. Do not we say "live on love and fresh water" so far? Obviously everything has changed: if we lack Love can fall back on food, fill the gap by chowing down on tons of food ... joyful program! I want to take off the letters and to read "Love is food." Later in the day, I continue on a MacDonalds on Sixth Avenue: love tastes disgusting. It quickly consumed, ill-digested, cheap prepaid. I stay on my hunger and yet I feel sick, but it will be quickly forgotten. Tomorrow in crisis!
Rattlesnake wintering

0 comments:

Post a Comment