Sunday, May 9, 2010

How To Find Crusing Spots

Sunday, 9 May two thousand and ten

Centre Leclerc, this weekend, my little basket under her arm, I spot the body the least crowded. Style exercise that also involves checking that there is a display of newspapers TV to wait an interminable time (or inter shabby) tail. Cool: the 12, plus there are my "friend" to the fund, which quickdraw items faster than his shadow and that the scans with the rapidity of lightning. I jump right on it, followed by two other people packed trolleys. One person in front of me, it's great! I twitch ... but not for long. The client who preceded me out of a discreet black dolly cucumbers. Four, four, four more ... and again four cucumbers ... And it never ends ... the treadmill is completely covered with cucumbers, I can not even count them. The cashier either ... it shows a bewildered look, looking at the bed of cucumbers. "We'll count them." she says. First test: "53". "Oh no not possible, it is a promo of four cucumbers, the client responds, and 53 is not a multiple of four. Yes that's for sure, so we recount. I reach for my iPhone to take a picture behind me and the client begins to giggle and then pulls out his laptop too: "Well yes it's true ... It's crazy anyway it does what all these cucumbers?" New chuckle. Cons by the cashier did not laugh, it was still planted in its calculation. A little nervous, she asked her client that no one dares ask: "And you're going to do what all these cucumbers ma'am?". Tends all ears. "Bah, I want to eat them of course! In promo, it's worth four cucumbers per euro. I look the teller and I can read in his eyes a moment of solitude (see photo). Away in a loudspeaker, we hear "Super promo on cucumbers. Four per euro. I feel it will fail, that is, right now, she needs a very big hug. But actually it's not really my girlfriend, I do not know enough to do this kind of stuff with it. Then I sketch a vague smile and I just hope she will like my items well. There is no double I verified. Tomorrow in crisis!
Rattlesnake wintering

0 comments:

Post a Comment